To buy the service, just click the buy it now button located on the bottom of the pages. You will then be directed to paypal pages were you will pay for the service. The cost will be 20$ with shipping for me to ship it back to you. Well you need an address to ship to. Please ship to the following address. Please note I have lowered my price! The price will be 20$ only until April 10 so hurry up and click that buy it now button! As for international shipping I do not accept at the time. Only send me your items if you are within the United States. If i reiceve a international item I will ship it back without installing Pandora for you.
Ahmad Assoum
133 treehouse
irvine CA 92603
United States
133 treehouse
irvine CA 92603
United States
Is This The Only Thing You Are Selling
Once again, yes this the only service we are selling at the moment. We will be adding some other ones within a couple of moths. But if you really need a service contact us and we will put a price.
No comments:
Post a Comment